Welcome to M.S.A.D. # 29's Website
Serving the towns of Houlton, Hammond, Littleton, and Monticello
in Southern Aroostook County, Northern Maine
The following local scholarship application
can be downloaded here!
Houlton High School 2012 Local Scholarship Form
The following scholarships are now available in guidance:
- Aimee Fitzpatrick Community Service Scholarship - shows compassion, enthusiasm and community service.
- Joleen Fitzpatrick Raymond – Someone pursuing a degree in Education or “helping” field
- Gary and Margaret Hagan Scholarship – Someone entering postsecondary education in the field of education or medical.
- Thomas and Margaret Fitzpatrick Scholarship – Someone entering the medical field preferably nursing at a 4 year college or University in Maine
- Anthony Delucca Scholarship – Must have participated in the music program at Houlton High School
- Tyson Ford Perry Scholarship - Someone pursuing a degree in the field of environmental, animal studies, or the medical profession
- Maine Police Emerald Society Scholarship - Someone entering the Law Enforcement or related field of study At a Maine College or University
- Southern Aroostook Cultural Arts - Someone pursuing a career in the arts (visual, performance, music, literacy art or other art forms)
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America New England Chapter- request information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphics courtesy of Microsoft Clipart
© Copyright 2009 M.S.A.D. #29
7 Bird Street
Houlton, ME 04730